Mauviel M’héritage 150s Covered Stockpot, 11.7 qt.
- SKU: 1140573
Tall enough for many layers of vegetables and wide enough to encourage evaporation, the gleaming Mauviel M’héritage 150s covered stockpot keeps stock simmering at just the right temperature for hours.
- Chefs around the world use Mauviel cookware for its world-class French craftsmanship
- M’héritage features handmade-heirloom quality, and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- Designed for people who love to cook, this is the finest cookware we’ve ever tested
- Mauviel features a combination of two powerful traditional cooking materials: copper (90%) and tin (10%)
- The 1½mm-thick copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Ergonomic stay-cool stainless steel handle is permanently riveted for a lifetime of use
- Use on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven
- Induction stovetop interface disc sold separately
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Stockpot and lid
- Material: Copper and tin, with stainless steel handles
- Capacity: 11.7 qt.
- Dimensions: 9.4" d x 9.4" h
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handmade in France
- Hand wash
- Special-Care Instructions: Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F