Mauviel M’passion Canelé Mold
This traditional copper canelé mold is an essential tool for making the deliciously custardy French cakes. Thanks to copper’s exceptional heat transfer and rapid response time, it’s easy to get the exterior to caramelize without burning. This traditional mold is constructed from copper and lined with tin.
- Exceptional heat transfer results in a moist, custardy interior and a crisp, caramelized crust
- Copper is easy to clean and, when properly cared for, will last for generations
- Securely riveted bronze handle provides exceptional control and makes it easy to move pan from counter to stovetop
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper, tin
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 2.2"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 500°F. Not compatible with induction stovetops
- Special care instructions: Before first use and after each use, wash with hot soapy water, then rinse and towel dry completely. To prevent permanent damage, never use bleach, steel wool or other abrasives. If food sticks, soak with hot soapy water until it releases. Copper naturally changes color with use—this does not affect the performance of the pan. To restore a shiny finish, polish with Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish