Moroccan Olive Grove Bold & Dynamic Olive Oil
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
This heritage bold, extra virgin olive oil hails from a single origin farm nestled at the foot of the Atlas Mountains near the enchanting red city of Marrakesh. The olives are cold-pressed within hours of harvest, resulting in a dynamic fruity and floral taste with hints of green tomato and artichoke, a flavor deepened by the subtle touch of bitter and spice. It marries well with bread, olives, sheep's milk cheese, or drizzled over vegetables and meats. Shelf Life: 2 years.
- Taste Profile: Fruity, floral and ripe notes coming from the traditional Moroccan Picholine variety with a slight touch of spice, bitterness and ardency at the end. Typical taste of the Marrakech style olive oil
- Extraction Mode: Cold Extraction 0.2% Acidity level when bottled
- Farm Location: Marrakech-Beni Mellal Region
- Manufacturer: Moroccan Olive Grove
- Weight: 16.9 fl oz
- Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil
- Made in Morocco
- Olive oil