Moroccan Olive Grove Bright & Fruity Olive Oil
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
This heritage bright extra virgin olive oil hails from a single origin farm in the north of Morocco, an homage to the peaceful Rif Mountain village, Chefchaouen. The olives are cold-pressed within hours of harvest, resulting in a ripe, fruity taste with bright hints of apples and almonds rounded out with a touch of spice. It pairs beautifully with bitter greens, vegetables, braised meats and pasta dishes. Shelf Life: 2 years.
- Taste Profile: A bright and fruity body along with notes of fresh grass, and thyme a long lasting peppery finish in the throat, reminds us of the packed polyphenols level in this oil
- Extraction Mode: Cold Extraction 0.2% Acidity level when bottled.
- Farm Location: Marrakech-Beni Mellal Region.
- Manufacturer: Moroccan Olive Grove
- Weight: 16.9 fl oz
- Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil
- Made in Morocco
- Olive oil