Nordic Ware ProCast Traditions Braiser, 4.5 qt.
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Great for hearty fall stews, braised meats and more, this durable and attractive braiser is a versatile addition to any kitchen. With more uniform heat conduction than enameled cast iron and a nonstick finish, this does-it-all pan makes it easy to achieve excellent results.
- Faster, more uniform heat conduction than enameled cast iron
- Substantial without being too heavy to lift
- Nonstick finish makes it easy to cook with less oil and cleans up easily
- Tight-fitting lid locks in heat and moisture
- Molded handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Creator of the original Bundt® pan, Nordic Ware has produced quality cookware in Minneapolis, Minnesota since 1946
- Nordic Ware is a family-owned American manufacturer with over 60 years of experience making quality cookware and bakeware
- Manufacturer: Nordic Ware
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Dimensions: 11.63" x 11.63" x 2.75" (interior), 13.63" x 13.88" x 3.75" (exterior)
- Capacity: 4.5 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA. Knob is imported
- Hand wash only. Before initial use, wash with warm, soapy water
- For best results, use moderate heat. Excess heat may damage the pan or stovetop. Never allow cookware to boil dry or heat an empty pan
- Do not use metal utensils, as they may damage the nonstick surface