Nordic Ware ProCast Traditions Dutch Oven, 3 qt.
Great for hearty fall stews, braised meats and more, this durable and attractive Dutch Oven is a versatile addition to any kitchen. With more uniform heat conduction than enameled cast iron and a nonstick finish, this does-it-all pan makes it easy to achieve excellent results.
- Faster, more uniform heat conduction than enameled cast iron
- Substantial without being too heavy to lift
- Nonstick finish makes it easy to cook with less oil and cleans up easily
- Tight-fitting lid locks in heat and moisture
- Molded handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Creator of the original Bundt® pan, Nordic Ware has produced quality cookware in Minneapolis, Minnesota since 1946
- Nordic Ware is a family-owned American manufacturer with over 60 years of experience making quality cookware and bakeware
- Manufacturer: Nordic Ware
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Dimensions: 3 qt.: 7.63" x 7.63" x 4.5" (interior), 7.75" x 10.25" x 5.38" (exterior);
- Capacity: 3 qt or 6.5 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA. Knob is imported
- Hand wash only. Before initial use, wash with warm, soapy water
- For best results, use moderate heat. Excess heat may damage the pan or stovetop. Never allow cookware to boil dry or heat an empty pan
- Do not use metal utensils, as they may damage the nonstick surface
- Dutch oven