Scanpan Classic Sauté Pan
Perfect for, sautéing vegetables or browning ground beef, this classic nonstick sauté pan will quickly become a kitchen favorite. The revolutionary nonstick surface is safe for use with metal tools, nonreactive and requires little to no added fat, so you can enjoy healthy meals with minimal cleanup.
- Five-layer Stratanium is made of hard-particle, wave-like layers that interlock to reinforce the nonstick surface
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel or have hot spots
- Thick base provides fast and even heat distribution
- Sloped sides allow easy flipping, turning and stirring
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable, sturdy and stays cool during normal stovetop use; rivet-free design is guaranteed not to loosen
- Compatible with most cooking surfaces (induction excluded)
- This product contains PFTE and PFAS Click here for more information about chemicals in this product.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Cast aluminum, ceramic titanium nonstick, glass, stainless steel, Bakelite
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F