$12.00 - $40.00
20% OFF PURCHASE WITH CODE BOW20: One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 12/2/20 and 11:59pm PST on 12/6/20. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.96, $0.99, cooking classes, clearance, sale, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: Anova, BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, illy, Instant Pot, Global, Joule by Breville, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Ooni, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Perfect for casseroles, slow-roasted meats, stews and more, our porcelain cocottes feature does-it-all versatility and a simple, classic style that’s great for tabletop presentation.
- Porcelain cocottes are ultra versatile; cook a meal, serve it, and freeze the leftovers—all in the same dish
- Durable and attractive glaze is cadmium- and lead-free
- Porcelain retains heat well and keeps cooked foods hot longer
- Available in multiple sizes (sold separately) that nest for space-saving storage
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Porcelain
- 8 oz.: 4.5" x (6.5" with handles) x 3"
- 2.75 qt.: 9" x (12.5" with handles) x 4.5"
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F. Safe for use in broiler, freezer (to 0°F) and mirowave. Not to be used directly on stovetop.
- Wash before first use
- Cocotte (sold individually)