Nordic Ware Naturals Cake Pans
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 6/05/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Available in three sizes, these premium pans from Nordic Ware are perfect for baking a variety of layer cakes. Constructed from pure, heavy-duty aluminum, they provide even heating for consistent, predictable results every time. Made with care in the United States, they feature reinforced rims to prevent warping and, unlike steel pans, will never rust.
- Aluminum pans provide even, consistent heat and are favored by professional bakers and pastry chefs
- Rims are reinforced with galvanized steel to prevent warping
- Creator of the original Bundt® pan, Nordic Ware has produced quality cookware in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with locally sourced materials since 1946
- Nordic Ware is a family-owned American manufacturer with over 60 years of experience making quality cookware and bakeware
- Manufacturer: Nordic Ware
- Material: Aluminum, galvanized steel
- 6" x 2.5"
- 10" x 2.5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Cake pan, sold individually