Scanpan Classic Skillet
Perfect for making frittatas and pancakes, browning meat, pan-frying chicken and more—Scanpan’s classic nonstick skillet heats evenly and releases effortlessly. Completely PFOA free, Scanpan’s Stratanium nonstick won’t blister, peel or scrape away, even when using metal utensils. Unlike other nonstick pans, Scanpan excels at searing or browning and is oven safe to 500°F.
- Five-layer Stratanium is made of hard-particle, wave-like layers that interlock to reinforce the nonstick surface
- PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Heavy-duty pressure-cast aluminum features a thick base for fast, even heat distribution
- Unlike most standard nonstick, Scanpan is safe for use with metal utensils
- Nonstick coating won’t blister, peel or interact with cooking foods
- Ergonomic Bakelite handle provides a secure, comfortable grip and is oven safe to 500°F
- Patented spring-lock handle is secured to the pan without rivets for a completely smooth cooking surface
- Scanpan cookware is manufactured in a single facility in Denmark, ensuring the highest production standards
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Cast aluminum, Stratanium nonstick, stainless steel, Bakelite
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 9.5" x 16" x 1.75, including handle; 2 lbs.
- 12.5" x 17.75" x 1.75", including handle; 3.3 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended