Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Makers
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
The Bialetti two-part cast aluminum espresso pot has long set the standard for stovetop espresso makers. With the invention of the Bialetti in the 1930s, espresso—long a staple of Italian cafés and bars—became available for home consumption. Today, this classic of twentieth-century industrial design can be found in 90 percent of Italian homes. Now Italy’s favorite pot can go to work in your kitchen, making delicious espresso on gas or electric stovetops.
- Classic two-part cast aluminum design that sets the standard for stovetop espresso makers
- A staple in cafés and homes around the world since the 1930s
- As water in the lower chamber boils, pressure forces the water through the coffee grounds, ensuring the perfect water temperature and a rich, full-flavored brew
- Manufacturer: Bialetti
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Made in Italy
- Hand wash
- Compatible with gas and electric stovetops