Rösle Forged Steel Skillet
$90.00 - $140.00
$180.00 - $280.00
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 8/15/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Create beautifully browned and deliciously seared steak, perfectly fried eggs or stir-fried vegetables with this versatile skillet. Able to withstand temperatures up to 752°F, it evenly conducts heat to cook food evenly—even on a campfire or grill. It features an interior pattern that aids in quick searing. Made in Germany of forged steel, this skillet will last through countless meals.
- Good for all stovetops, including induction, and usable on a grill and campfire
- Welded forged steel handle makes it easier to maneuver when cooking
- Made of durable 3mm thick forged steel
- Develops a beautiful patina and excellent natural nonstick properties the more you use it
- Heat safe up to 752°F, allowing extra-long preheating for excellent results when searing or browning
- Manufacturer: Rösle
- Material: Forged steel
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 18.3" L (with handle) x 8" diameter x 5.2" H (with handle); 2.6 lbs.
- 12.5" L (with handle) x 12" diameter x 6.3" H (with handle); 4.6 lbs.
- 22.2" L (with handle) x 11" diameter x 5.3" H (with handle); 3.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 20-year warranty
- Made in Germany
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction, and oven safe to 752°F
- Let cookware cool before cleaning, then hand wash only
- To remove wax coating, wash with dish soap in warm water before pre-seasoning
- One skillet