Zwilling Clad CFX Nonstick Saucepan
Cook oatmeal, simmer soups, boil potatoes and much more in this versatile saucepan by Zwilling. Encapsulated by shiny stainless steel, the sturdy, 3mm clad construction features an aluminum core that heats up evenly and quickly. The interior Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating lasts 50% longer than Zwilling’s previous nonstick and has 3x more durability, providing mess-free food release. The tempered glass lid locks in moisture and has two sizes of straining holes built into the sides, so you can easily strain liquids. Ergonomic handles always stay cool on stovetops and give you additional comfort.
- 3-ply, 3mm clad construction—aluminum core for quick, even heat distribution encapsulated by shiny stainless steel
- Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is extremely durable, provides easy food release and cleans up in the dishwasher
- 10x more scratch resistant than previous saucepans, so it’s safe for use with metal utensils
- Pouring spout and flared rim provide clean and dripless pouring
- Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Tempered glass lid locks in moisture and allows you to keep an eye on cooking foods
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, glass
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 1-qt. saucepan: 6.1" diameter (12.1" L with handle) x 2.3" H; 3.6 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7.7" diameter (14.7" L with handle) x 2.1" H; 4 lb.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 8.5" diameter (15.5" L with handle) x 6.2" H; 5 lb.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8.5" diameter (17.5" L with handle) x 7.5" H; 5.2 lb.
- Made in Vietnam
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 400° F
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces
- One saucepan
- One lid