Hestan CopperBond Saucepans
For ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip the kitchen with a Hestan CopperBond Induction Copper Saucepan. These durable and elegant saucepans have been constructed from five layers of 18/10 stainless steel and a 100% copper core for quick, even heating and exceptional temperature control. The stainless steel lid rests snug on the rim to lock in vital heat for rich flavorful soups, sauces and reductions. The ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort and control, plus it's secured with flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage capability. Handcrafted in Italy, these innovative, induction-compatible saucepans are oven safe to 600°F for superior cooking versatility. The beautiful two-toned copper and polished steel exterior complement its exceptional performance with high style.
- Five-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control and even heat distribution
- Revolutionary wrap-around 18/10 stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized specifically for induction
- Thoughtful design provides 20% more surface area than traditional cookware
- Modern copper-stainless exterior with a nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Rims reinforced with stainless steel for durability and flared for drip-free pouring
- Chef-inspired flush rivets prevent food build up for easy cleaning and stacking or nesting
- Ideally weighted and French-inspired, ergonomic handle design for greater comfort and total control
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Copper, stainless steel
- Dimensions, Capacity and Weight:
- 1.5-qt. saucepan: 6.88" diameter x 3" H (with lid); 2.94 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7.63" diameter x 3" H (with lid); 3.39 lb.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 8.5" diameter x 3.5" H (with lid); 4.06 lb.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 9.25" diameter x 4" H (with lid); 4.98 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Hand-wash only; thoroughly dry with a soft cloth
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Not recommended for the dishwasher
- Copper will develop a natural patina over time. To restore the shiny appearance, use a copper polish and dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth
- Metal utensil safe
- One saucepan
- One lid