Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel TITUM™ Nonstick Skillets
Push culinary boundaries with the Hestan ProBond stainless steel TITUM nonstick skillet. Handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply professional clad stainless steel body and responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution. Finished with an exclusive TITUM five-layer nonstick system—three layers of PFOA-free nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology. A true stovetop workhorse, this fry pan is quick to heat, ideally weighted and provides 20% more cooking surface than traditional pans its size for better browning. Ergonomic handles secured with flush rivets support a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable skillet is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove-to-oven cooking.
- Finished with ProBond’s TITUM Nonstick System to deliver a nonstick surface 22x more durable, making it extremely resistant to abrasion and wear
- Exclusive triple-bonded stainless steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity for faster heating and recovery time
- Fry pan features a unique curved sidewall, which allows for 20% greater cooking surface when crafting palate evoking meals
- Sealed rims encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting and are flared for perfect drip-free pouring
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the frying pan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage
- Broiler and oven safe to 600°F for cooking versatility
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, nonstick
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 8.5" skillet: 14.75" L x 8.5" W x 1.5" H; 1.81 lb.
- 11" skillet: 18.75" L x 11" W x 1.75" H; 2.76 lb.
- 12.5" skillet: 21" L x 12.5" W x 2" H; 3.42 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One skillet