Debbs Kitchen Onion, Mexican and Garlic Spice Set
This seasoning set is perfect for all sorts of applications, from tomato-based sauces to seafood and even dry-rubs and homemade marinades. Hand-blended in small batches from fresh ingredients, they’re the perfect variety pack to always keep on hand.
- Mexican Oregano: Citrusy with subtle hints of lime. Native to Latin, Mexican, Central and South American cuisines, it enhances the flavor of chiles and paprikas. Works well in combination with garlic, chili powder, chipotle chiles, cumin, garlic and pepper. It’s a great addition to seafood, tomato sauces, bean dishes, fresh salsa, roasts, soups, meat soups and baked vegetables.
- Garlic Powder: Blended from California-grown garlic. It’s delicious with anything savory and works well with just about all spices and herbs. Use 1/8 Teaspoon garlic powder to 1 fresh garlic clove.
- Onion Powder: Ground from California-grown onions. Good to use in sauces, gravies, spice blends, canned foods, meats, spreads and soups. Use 1 1/3 Tablespoon of onion powder in place of one fresh onion.
- Manufacturer: Debbs Kitchen
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Ingredients: Onions; Oregano; Garlic
- Made in the USA
- One jar of onion powder
- One jar of garlic powder
- One jar of Mexican oregano