Perfect for casseroles, slow-roasted meats, stews and more, our porcelain cocottes feature does-it-all versatility and a simple, classic style that’s great for tabletop presentation.
- Porcelain cocottes are ultra versatile; cook a meal, serve it, and freeze the leftovers—all in the same dish
- Durable and attractive glaze is cadmium- and lead-free
- Porcelain retains heat well and keeps cooked foods hot longer
- Available in multiple sizes (sold separately) that nest for space-saving storage
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Porcelain
- 8 oz.: 4.5" x (6.5" with handles) x 3"
- 2.75 qt.: 9" x (12.5" with handles) x 4.5"
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F. Safe for use in broiler, freezer (to 0°F) and mirowave. Not to be used directly on stovetop.
- Wash before first use
- Cocotte (sold individually)