Capresso Pour-Over Kettle
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Serious coffee and tea lovers know there’s no substitute for the rich, pure flavor from pour-over brewing. The whisper-quiet Capresso Pour-Over Kettle makes it easy thanks to its gooseneck spout that provides a controlled, even, drip-free pour and LCD display that lets you monitor both time and temperature to ensure the brewing process goes perfectly. Temperature can be adjusted in precise increments of a single degree between 140°F and 212°F, and can be displayed in either Fahrenheit of Celsius. A large, open handle with comfortable thumb rest and 360° swivel base allow you to grab the kettle in a number of ways and from any angle. Convenient functions keep your coffee or tea warm for 30 minutes and automatically reheats when cold water is added. The sleek stainless steel and classic-meets-modern design of this electric kettle will provide stunning visual appeal to countertops of any craft coffee fan.
- Gooseneck spout for controlled drip-free pour and even flow
- LCD display simultaneously shows time and temperature to monitor brewing process
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius and adjusted in single-degree increments from 140°F-212°F
- 30-minute Keep Warm function
- Adjustable countdown timer
- 360° swivel base
- Large, easy-to-grip handle with unique thumb rest
- Automatically reheats when cold water is added to kettle
- Safety thermal shut-off and dry boil protection
- Wrap-around cord for easy storage
- Minimal noise when operating
- Manufacturer: Capresso
- Model: 290.05
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 8.75" L x 12.5" W x 10.5" H
- Capacity: 40 oz.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Watts: 1200
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Clean the exterior surface with a clean, slightly damp, soft cloth. Rinse out kettle and wipe dry with a soft, lint-free cloth. Clean the exterior surface with a clean, slightly damp, soft cloth. Rinse out kettle and wipe dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.