Mauviel M’steel Sauciers
$74.95 - $94.95
Inspired by the simple carbon steel cookware used throughout France, Mauviel’s M’steel collection represents a return to the roots of cooking. Featuring exceptional heat transfer and the ability to be preheated to extremely high temperatures, M’steel cookware is perfect for searing, browning, stir-frying and more. Constructed from extra-thick carbon steel with riveted steel handles, this heritage-quality cookware will endure a lifetime of use. Sauciers feature gently sloping sides for easy stirring and whisking.
- Carbon steel features excellent heat conduction at a fraction of the weight of cast iron
- Heat safe to high temperatures, allowing extra-long preheating for excellent results when searing or browning
- When properly cared for, carbon steel becomes increasingly nonstick with each use
- Extremely durable, commercial-grade carbon steel is safe for use with metal utensils and will not retain flavors or odors
- For use with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Carbon steel
- Capacity & Dimensions:
- 1.7 qt.: 15.3" x 8" x 2.8"
- 3 qt.: 17.7" x 9.5" x 3.1"
- 6.3 qt.: 19.5" x 11" x 3.9"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Hand wash with warm water only immediately after use. Dry completely. Wipe with oiled paper towel and store in a dry place. Carbon steel will change color and develop a patina with use—this is natural and does not negatively affect the pan’s performance
- Special-Care Instructions: M’steel cookware ships with a beeswax coating that must be removed prior to use. To remove coating, scrub with hot, soapy water. Pan must be seasoned to prevent corrosion. To season, dry pan completely after cleaning, then wipe with a thin coat of flavorless cooking oil. Heat until oil liquefies, then turn heat off and wipe off excess oil. Repeat as necessary
- Oven safe to 680°F