Rösle Forged Steel Skillet
$90.00 - $160.00
Sugg. $180.00 - $320.00
Create beautifully browned and deliciously seared steak, perfectly fried eggs or stir-fried vegetables with this versatile skillet. Able to withstand temperatures up to 752°F, it evenly conducts heat to cook food evenly—even on a campfire or grill. It features an interior pattern that aids in quick searing. Made in Germany of forged steel, this skillet will last through countless meals.
- Good for all stovetops, including induction, and usable on a grill and campfire
- Welded forged steel handle makes it easier to maneuver when cooking
- Made of durable 3mm thick forged steel
- Develops a beautiful patina and excellent natural nonstick properties the more you use it
- Heat safe up to 752°F, allowing extra-long preheating for excellent results when searing or browning
- Manufacturer: Rösle
- Material: Forged steel
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 18.3" L (with handle) x 8" diameter x 5.2" H (with handle); 2.6 lbs.
- 12.5" L (with handle) x 12" diameter x 6.3" H (with handle); 4.6 lbs.
- 20.7" L (with handle) x 9.5" diameter x 5.3" H (with handle); 3.5 lbs.
- 22.2" L (with handle) x 11" diameter x 5.3" H (with handle); 3.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 20-year warranty
- Made in Germany
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction, and oven safe to 752°F
- Let cookware cool before cleaning, then hand wash only
- To remove wax coating, wash with dish soap in warm water before pre-seasoning
- One skillet