Cristel Chef’s Knife, 6.5"
This essential utility knife is ideal for everyday kitchen use. Manufactured in Finnish Lapland for several generations, CRISTEL knives by Marttiini boast unique know-how and modern technology. With steel forged in Solingen (Germany), this knife offers perfect balance for precision cutting and a unique knife edge.
- The hard polyacetal handle is long-lasting and easy to maintain
- Made of 1.4116 Solingen stainless steel; contains 13% chrome, and has a hardness of 53-54 units on the Rockwell scale (HRC)
- Sharpening angle: 17°
- Comes with a protective holder
- Manufacturer: Cristel
- Material: Stainless steel, polyacetal
- Dimensions: 6.5" blade
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Warranty: limited lifetime
- Made in Finland
- Hand-wash only
- A diamond knife sharpener is recommended for the sharpening of chrome steel
- One chef’s knife