Rowenta Pro Master Iron
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
A professional-grade iron with 1700 watts of power, Rowenta’s Pro Master Iron releases high-pressure steam that is capable of creasing out wrinkles on even the thickest garments. The Microsteam stainless soleplate features a precision tip and 400 steam holes, providing excellent glide, scratch resistance and steam diffusion. Thanks to variable steam settings, you can tackle a variety of jobs and efficiently steam all kinds of fabrics. Choose continuous steam for efficiency, vertical steam to use in an upright position for hanging garments, cool-spray mist to remove stubborn wrinkles, or burst-of-steam setting for a quick boost of power.
- Three-way automatic shutoff switches steam iron off in: 8 minutes if left vertically, 30 seconds if left horizontally or 30 seconds if tipped over
- Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate features a precision tip and more than 400 micro-holes for thorough steam distribution
- Choose from variable-steam, burst-of-steam, cool-mist-spray and vertical steam options
- Anti-drip system helps prevent leaking when thermostat is on a low setting
- Self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits, ensuring optimal performance for the iron
- Extra-large, 12.7-ounce water tank works with regular tap water; no need for distilled water
- Iron is comfortable to use, thanks to ergonomically designer handle and 7-foot cord with 360° pivot
- Manufacturer: Rowenta
- Model: DR8080
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 5.7" x 7.08"
- Capacity: 12.7-oz. water tank
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Watts: 1700 W
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Made in Germany
- Wipe clean
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions