Silpat Muffin Mold
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Free 4 day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Whether you’re baking decadent chocolate cupcakes or fresh strawberry muffins, this pan delivers delicious results. Silpat has taken its innovative, flexible, nonstick fiberglass silicone mesh material and used it to create a lightweight mold beloved by professional bakeries. In no time, you’ll be baking your best muffins, cupcakes or mini cheesecakes. It can be used in the freezer, microwave and ovens up to 500°F.
- Made from lightweight, flexible silicone with reinforced fiberglass mesh that encourages even browning
- Distributes heat evenly to prevent sticky or burnt bases
- Does not need greasing of any kind and will unmold without breaking
- Can be used in the freezer, fridge, oven or microwave
- Manufacturer: Silpat
- Material: Silicone
- Dimensions: 15.75" L x 11.6" W; 2.55" L x 1.55" W (each well)
- Capacity: 12 medium muffins
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Store flat, do not bend or fold
- Do not use knives, scrapers or cutters on the mold
- Use perforated tray or half sheet pan to support the mold when cooking
- Heat safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe