Southern Country Stainless Electric Smoker
- SKU: 3084795
Ideal for smoking chicken, fish and all your favorite meats to savory perfection, this electric water smoker delivers excellent flavor without the mess or fuss of traditional charcoal smokers. The secret? A 5.5-quart hydration pan infuses your food with mouth-watering flavor and moisture during the slow-cooking process. Fill it with water, apple juice or even beer to achieve different flavor profiles. The durable stainless steel smoker boasts a chimney-like design with a loose-fitting, vented lid and tight-fitting doors, which helps create a constant flow of new smoke. The process is fueled by a safe, easy-to-use 1500W UL-Listed electric heating element. Two-level smoker offers 351 square inches of cooking space, so there’s plenty of room for every delicious recipe.
- 1500W UL-Listed electric heating element makes smoking easy and safe, without the mess of traditional charcoal smokers
- Bright, beautiful stainless-steel construction stands up to the elements
- Chimney-like design boasts a loose-fitting, vented lid and tight-fitting doors, creating a constant flow of new smoke
- Slow-cooking feature uses a 5.5-qt. hydration bowl for maximum flavor and moisture, delivering a tender, juicy product with little effort
- Two-level design offers a total of 351 square inches of usable cooking surface
- Heat-resistant wooden handles
- Manufacturer: Meco
- Model: 5029P2.911
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 27" x 21.5" x 37"; 351 sq. in. cooking surface
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Watts: 1500 W
- Warranty: 90-day warranty on smoker; One-year warranty on electrical parts
- Made in the USA
- If storing your electric smoker outside, detach power cord and store indoors
- Wipe clean with warm, soapy water
- Interior of smoker is intended to darken with use. Do not use oven cleaner.
- Follow manufacturer’s care instructions