Staub Famille Pan, 13"
$259.95 - $269.95
Sugg. $371.00 - $386.00
Offer applies to ground shipping only for all orders placed on SurLaTable.com or through our catalog. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Excludes items shipped directly from the vendor. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Gift cards, cooking classes, gift wrap, taxes, and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement, and offer cannot be applied to such items. Rush shipping and shipping surcharges still apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. No adjustments to prior purchases.
Perfect for frying, searing and browning on the stovetop as well as baking, oven roasting and more, this generously sized, two-handled skillet is a versatile addition to any kitchen. The ample cooking area and deep, sloped sides make the Famille pan perfect for cooking and serving family-style meals (we love it for paella). Enameled cast iron provides exceptional results when browning and searing and requires no seasoning prior to use. Generous handles provide a secure grip when transporting to and from the table and the pan cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning and provides exceptional results when browning or searing
- Multi-coat enamel ensures strength and won’t chip, rust or crack
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Flared sides make it easy to stir and turn cooking foods
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 13" x 16½" x 2½"
- Capacity: 4½ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F. Compatible with induction, gas and electric stovetops