Staub Fondue Pot, 12 oz.
- SKU: 3843299
We love how Staub’s fondue pot evenly melts everything from cheese to chocolate—while the heat-retaining enameled cast iron keeps it warm at the table. Great for a quick fondue, or for serving warm sauces or drawn butter, it’s compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Made with care in France, this fondue pot’s timeless enamel surface never needs seasoning and resists scratching, chipping or rusting.
- Ideal for melting cheese or chocolate and keeping it warm for easy fondue any day of the week
- Helps keep warm sauces or drawn butter at the perfect temperature
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Free of cadmium, lead, PFOA and PTFE, so it’s safe for your family and the environment
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleanup
- Built to last for generations—backed by a lifetime warranty
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 9.4" L x 6.8" W x 2.4" H, including handles
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Fondue pot