Sur La Table Silver Classic Three-Quarter Sheet Pan
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
From baking your favorite cookies or bars to creating a delicious sheet pan dinner, roasting vegetables and so much more, our three-quarter sheet pan does it all. A chevron-patterned bottom lifts food away from the surface and promotes airflow, creating consistently browned results. Made from heavy-duty aluminized steel, this durable pan features a nonstick silicone coating for easy food removal.
- Aluminized steel offers remarkable heat transfer and resists corrosion and rust
- Grooves help prevent damage by strengthening the pan
- Wide-rolled rims resist warping, adding durability for a lifetime of use
- Clear PTFE- and PFOA-free silicone coating is safer for you and the environment
- Textured surface allows air to flow under baking food for even results and easy release every time
- Manufacturer: USA Pan for Sur La Table
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Dimensions: Baking surface: 20.25" L x 14.25" W x 1" H; Outer Pan: 20.75" L x 14.75" W x 1" H
- Weight: 3.6 lb.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- Guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the pan
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Use only silicone, nylon, plastic or wooden cooking tools
- Use of cooking spray is not recommended
- Do not cut in the pan or use sharp materials
- Before first use, and after each use, hand-wash pans with warm water and mild detergent, using a sponge or nylon pad; rinse and dry thoroughly
- Do not wash in dishwasher
- Discoloration can occur with use; line pans with parchment or aluminum foil to minimize discoloration
- One three-quarter sheet pan