Sur La Table Cast Iron Brie Baker
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Grill or bake a wheel of Brie into a gooey, decadent treat with this cast iron baker. Simply place cheese and toppings inside the baker and cook at 300°F for 20–25 minutes or until melted. Great for entertaining, appetizers, dessert and more.
- Ultra-durable cast iron transmits heat efficiently—great for oven or grill
- Vents on lid allow excess steam and moisture to escape
- A striking way to heat and serve your favorite soft cheeses, including Brie, Camembert and more
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 5.8" x 1.8"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Made in China
- Hand wash only. Do not soak. Rinse and dry immediately.
- To prevent corrosion, season after each use with a small amount of vegetable oil
- Heat safe to 800°F
- Brie baker