Sur La Table Saigon Cinnamon
Considered by many to be the world’s finest cinnamon, Vietnamese cinnamon (aka Saigon cinnamon) is ground from dried, cultivated bark of cinnamon cassia grown in Vietnam. It’s sweeter, more aromatic and more powerful than the Indonesian cinnamon commonly sold in supermarkets. Because of its higher oil content, Vietnamese cinnamon disperses more fully throughout your baked goods, giving them cinnamon-through-and-through flavor.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Ingredients: Cinnamon Saigon
- Allergen statement: Processed in a facility that also packages products containing eggs, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat
- Distributed in the USA by Calicutts
- One 2-oz. jar of Saigon cinnamon