Debbs Kitchen Suya Yaji, Cumin and Turmeric Spice Set
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Inspire your cooking with these versatile spices that are excellent in Indian, African and Asian cuisines. Turmeric and cumin are both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. The rich mix of spices in the Suya Yaji blend makes it a must-have seasoning for various dishes. Hand-blended in small batches with fresh, flavorful ingredients, these seasonings are great on kabobs, grilled chicken, vegetables or soup.
- Suya Yaji Spice: A Nigerian spice mix hand-blended from peanuts, sea salt, paprika, cayenne, garlic, ginger and onion. It’s perfect for kabobs, vegetables, soups, stews and anywhere you want a smoky peanut flavor.
- Turmeric Powder: Its rich yellow color and flavor pairs great with beans, chicken, eggs, fish, meat, rice and spinach. It works especially well in combination with cilantro, coriander, cumin, fennel seed, ginger, mustard seeds, paprika and pepper.
- Ground Cumin: The warm, spicy-sweet and somewhat bitter taste works well in combination with allspice, anise seed, brown mustard seed, cardamom, cinnamon, coriander, fennel seed, fenugreek seed, garlic, ginger, nutmeg, paprika, turmeric and yellow mustard seed. Add Ground Cumin to tomato salsas to add depth or cook it with onions and garlic to create an amazing black bean soup base. It’s a key ingredient in both Indian cuisine and Thai curries.
- Manufacturer: Debbs Kitchen
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Ingredients: Cumin; Turmeric; Suya Yaji Spice: Peanuts, sea salt, paprika, cayenne, garlic, ginger and onion
- Allergen statement: Contains peanuts
- Made in the USA
- One jar of ground cumin
- One jar of turmeric powder
- One jar of Suya Yaji spice