Swissmar 9-Piece Heidi Fondue Set
20% OFF PURCHASE WITH CODE TART: One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 1/22/21 and 11:59pm PST on 1/27/21. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.96, $0.99, cooking classes, Sur La Table Online Culinary Institute, clearance, sale, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: Aarke, Anova, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, illy, Instant Pot, Global, Joule by Breville, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Mauviel, Miyabi, Ooni, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
- SKU: 4637286
Enjoy cheese fondue the way it was meant to be enjoyed with this nine-piece set from Swissmar. The large white ceramic pot features an Alps-inspired motif of a snowy mountain range, and is made with authentic Swiss clay that’s ideal for low-heat cooking and maintains a temperature that won’t burn the cheese. Pot shows crackling, which allows the glaze to expand during heating. Natural discoloration may occur after several uses due to food particles entering the cracks, but will not degrade the quality or safety of food cooked inside. Included in this set is a ceramic pot, wrought iron rechaud, eight-hole burner and enough fondue forks for six guests.
- Traditional wrought iron rechaud and white ceramic pot made with authentic Swiss clay with images of a snowy mountainous region
- Heat-resistant three-tine stainless steel forks with wood handles
- Ceramic pot is safe for use on cook top, in oven, in microwave, and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Manufacturer: Swissmar
- Material: Ceramic, iron, wood and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 15" L x 10.8" W x 9" H
- Capacity: 2.8 qt.
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Ceramic pot is safe for use on cook top, in oven up to 500°F, in microwave and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Ceramic pot
- Wrought iron rechaud
- Six fondue forks
- Instruction manual