Swissmar 9-Piece Heidi Fondue Set
Enjoy cheese fondue the way it was meant to be enjoyed with this nine-piece set from Swissmar. The large white ceramic pot features an Alps-inspired motif of a snowy mountain range, and is made with authentic Swiss clay that’s ideal for low-heat cooking and maintains a temperature that won’t burn the cheese. Pot shows crackling, which allows the glaze to expand during heating. Natural discoloration may occur after several uses due to food particles entering the cracks, but will not degrade the quality or safety of food cooked inside. Included in this set is a ceramic pot, wrought iron rechaud, eight-hole burner and enough fondue forks for six guests.
- Traditional wrought iron rechaud and white ceramic pot made with authentic Swiss clay with images of a snowy mountainous region
- Heat-resistant three-tine stainless steel forks with wood handles
- Ceramic pot is safe for use on cook top, in oven, in microwave, and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Manufacturer: Swissmar
- Material: Ceramic, iron, wood and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 15" L x 10.8" W x 9" H
- Capacity: 2.8 qt.
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Ceramic pot is safe for use on cook top, in oven up to 500°F, in microwave and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Ceramic pot
- Wrought iron rechaud
- Six fondue forks
- Instruction manual