uKeg Stainless Steel Growler by GrowlerWerks, 128-oz.
The uKeg growler keeps beer, cocktails or kombucha fresh for up to nine hours. The double-walled, vacuum sealed stainless steel container features a strong outer shell that keeps your drinks cold for the entire day, while preserving the flavor and carbonation for up to two weeks.
- VPR cap regulates pressure, optimally carbonating beer
- Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) to 15 psi
- Double-walled vacuum insulation keeps brew cold all day
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Dispenser tap pours the beer without removing the tap
- Tap handle can be changed to your favorite brewery
- Uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges
- Locking tap
- Convenient carrying handle
- Sight glass shows how much is left
- Manufacturer: Growlerwerks
- Material: Stainless steel, brass and plastic
- Dimensions: 9.3" diameter x 11.9" H
- Capacity: 128 oz.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Growler: Before first fill, or for deeper cleanings, gently wash with soap and water and rinse cap and cartridge sleeve. Shake with tap open facing downward. Fill with hot water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Shake again and let sit for 10 minutes. Empty bottle and rinse all parts. Move tap handle several times during the rinse. Allow to dry with cap off and tap open.
- To clean the cap and CO2 sleeve: Soak cap in hot water with one tablespoon of baking soda. Remove sleeve from cap and place in hot water until there are no more bubbles. Turn dial fully in both directions a few times under water. Shake and let soak for ten minutes. Remove cap and rinse.
- Two 8-gram CO2 cartridges