Victorinox Fibrox Pro Slicing Knife with Granton Edge, 12"
20% OFF PURCHASE WITH CODE TART: One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 1/22/21 and 11:59pm PST on 1/27/21. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.96, $0.99, cooking classes, Sur La Table Online Culinary Institute, clearance, sale, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: Aarke, Anova, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, illy, Instant Pot, Global, Joule by Breville, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Mauviel, Miyabi, Ooni, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
- SKU: 3902814
Expertly carve Thanksgiving turkey, Christmas ham and everything else from cake to sandwiches with this 12-inch slicing knife. The long, sharp blade remains flexible, yet is extremely durable thanks to stainless steel with high carbon content. The Fibrox Pro handle boasts a patented, ergonomic, nonslip design for a comfy, secure grip.
- High-carbon stainless steel blade has Rockwell hardness of 56 for superior durability
- Flexible, razor-sharp blade easily achieves thin slices
- Ergonomic, nonslip patented Fibrox Pro handle provides a comfortable grip that feels secure even when greasy or wet, and is lightweight to minimize wrist tension.
- Fluted edge prevents food from sticking to blade
- Manufacturer: Victrinox Swiss Army
- Material: Stainless steel and Fibrox
- Dimensions: 12" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against original manufacturer’s defects
- Made in Switzerland
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended