Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Chef’s Knife, 8"
The hollow edge reduces drag while cutting, allowing juices to remain in meat. Divots create air pockets, causing food to release easily from blade.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air that prevent extra-thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- It’s used for slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Dimensions: 8"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #4572, #4575
- Made in Germany
- Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel