Staub Heritage Coquette, 2.75 qt.
- SKU: PRO-2817617
Great for soups, stews, slow-cooked meats and more, this cast iron coquette features a matte black enamel interior that browns beautifully, never needs seasoning and performs on all cooking surfaces, including induction. Discovered in Staub’s archives, the mold for this coquette could only produce a small number of these heritage pieces. Originally created for use in professional kitchens by Francis Staub in collaboration with French chef Paul Bocuse and other renowned chefs, the heritage coquette’s timeless, elegant design makes it a natural centerpiece for oven-to-table meals. Made with care in France, this rare beauty is available in very limited quantities—exclusively at Sur La Table.
- Heritage design from Staub archives—created in collaboration with professional chefs
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Grenadine and Pine colors features a glossy, vibrant majolique finish that’s reminiscent of fine ceramics
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Domed lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results and is accented with an elegant brass knob
- Vintage Staub “ear" handles are curved for a secure, comfortable grip
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Versatile coquette goes from oven to table for a beautiful presentation
- Available in limited quantities, exclusively at Sur La Table
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 8.75" x 4" (11.75" x 5.25", including handles and lid)
- Capacity: 2.75 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F