Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II Hollow-Edge Santokus
This versatile santoku is ideal for slicing fish, cutting meat and chopping vegetables, and the hollow-edge keeps food from sticking to the blade. Each Twin Four Star II blade is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel for optimal sharpness and edge retention.
- Blade is Friodur ice-hardened for superior strength, flexibility and corrosion-resistance
- Laser-controlled edge ensures maximum sharpness that lasts
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handle ergonomically designed for the most comfortable grip
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to provide excellent balance and ensure safer cutting
- Stainless-steel end cap features the unmistakable J.A. Henckels logo
- Rockwell hardness 58
- Precision honed
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Dimensions: Blades is 7"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash and dry immediately