Zwilling Gourmet 6" Chef's Knife, SLT Anniversary Edition
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Designed exclusively for Sur La Table in honor of our 50th anniversary, this high-performance chef's from Zwilling ensures comfort with every cut. The Gourmet collection boasts lightweight blades that are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, allowing for maximum maneuverability. This authentic German chef’s knife is the ultimate, all-purpose knife you'll use every day. Use it for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing just about any ingredient.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Proudly crafted in Germany of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Dimensions: 6" blade; 12.6" L x 1.77" W x 0.8" H
- Weight: 0.4 lb.
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only
- One 6" chef's knife