Zwilling Gourmet 6" Chef's Knife, SLT Anniversary Edition
Designed exclusively for Sur La Table in honor of our 50th anniversary, this high-performance chef's from Zwilling ensures comfort with every cut. The Gourmet collection boasts lightweight blades that are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, allowing for maximum maneuverability. This authentic German chef’s knife is the ultimate, all-purpose knife you'll use every day. Use it for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing just about any ingredient.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Proudly crafted in Germany of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Dimensions: 6" blade; 12.6" L x 1.77" W x 0.8" H
- Weight: 0.4 lb.
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only
- One 6" chef's knife