Guys Night Out: Bourbon, Bacon, and Beer
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Gentlemen, start your ovens and set up your favorite ingredients for a night of full-flavored fun. Join us along with your best buds for an exploration of your good taste in the revered trinity of bourbon, bacon and beer. Discover how each adds amazing flavor and draws out exceptional qualities from other foods. Our chef instructor will guide you through an assortment of recipes that feature the smoky-smooth flavors of bourbon, the savory-salty crunch of bacon and the surprisingly sweet side of beer.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class