What You Will Learn
French cooking can be elegant, other times rustic, but its reputation endures as a cuisine of exquisite simplicity and taste. Perhaps because of this reputation some find it intimidating, but with a few classic cooking methods and the right ingredients, you’ll find that the essence of French cooking combines passion for food with practical preparation. Join us as we explore uncomplicated, light dishes and say au revoir to the mystery and salut to delicious French cooking, simplified.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions