- What steps are you taking in your stores to help prevent the spread of COVID-19? »
- Do I need to wear a face mask while in a Sur La Table store? »
- Are gift cards available for purchase online? »
- Can I use my gift card anywhere in your company? »
- I have an old gift card. Can I still use it? »
- Do you charge shipping for gift cards? »
- How do I find out the balance on my gift card? »
- Can I send a gift to someone when also purchasing an item for myself? »
- Do you offer gift wrapping? »
- Can I write a gift message? »
- What if I want to return a gift? »
- What methods of payment do you accept? »
- Is it safe to use my credit card? »
- How do I use PayPal to pay for my orders?
- My billing address is not in the United States. How do I place an order? »
- How do I order? »
- How do I change my order? »
- What about backorders? »
- How do I cancel my order? »
- How do I order using a catalog? »
- Do you send order confirmations? »
- What if I don't receive a confirmation of my order? »
- How do I place an order to be sent to another country? »
- What if I'm having trouble ordering from your site? »
- What is suggested pricing? »
- Do we test for lead in all of our products? »
- What is Find in Stores? »
- How do I use Find in Stores? »
- Where in store do I pick up my item? »
- Where do I pay for my items? »
- What price do I pay for my items? »
- How long will you hold my order at the store? »
- Can I have someone else pick up my order? »
- Can I have my surlatable.com order shipped to a store so I can pick it up there? »
- What is suggested pricing? »
- How will my furniture ship? »
- My purchase is shipping via the white-glove service. How do I arrange a delivery date? »
- Are there any fees for shipping? »
- Are shipping fees refundable? »
- When will my furniture ship to me? »
- When will my furniture arrive? »
- Can I ship my purchase outside of the continental United States? »
- How do I return a furniture purchase? »
- Can I bring a return to my local Sur La Table store? »
- How long do I have to return a furniture purchase? »
- Will my furniture arrive assembled? »
- I’ve lost one of the hardware components. What do I do? »
- I have questions about assembly. Who do I contact? »
- What are the browser recommendations for using surlatable.com? »
- What is a "cookie"? »
- How do I manage My Account? »
- How do I sign up to receive emails from Sur La Table regarding news and events? »
- How do I change "my information"? »
- How do I remove my name from your catalog and email newsletter lists? »
- Do you share my information with other businesses? »
- How do I unsubscribe from SMS and text messages? »
- Who may I speak with if I have a question about a product? »
- Who may I speak with if I need help locating a product? »
- How do I search for a product? »
- What is suggested pricing? »
- How do I view or make changes to my Gift Registry? »
- Do you offer a completion program? »
- How do I redeem my 10% Gift Registry Completion Discount online? »
- What is The Knot? »
- Will I be able to track items purchased from my Gift Registry? »
- If I create my Gift Registry online, will guests be able to access it in Sur La Table stores? »
- How long will my registry be posted after my event? »
- Can I choose seasonal items for my registry? »
- Can I purchase a gift item online that is currently on backorder online? »
- Can I create and edit my gift registry? »
- What if I get duplicates of a registry gift? »
- What if I want to return a registry gift? »
- How do I know which items to include in my registry? »
- Will I be notified if items on my registry have been discontinued? »
- What if the intended recipient never received their virtual gift card or accidentally deleted the email containing their virtual gift card? »
- I'm not able to log in to my registry. What should I do? »
- There are items showing as purchased on my registry... why haven't I received them? »
- I have guests coming from overseas. Can they shop online? »
- My fiancé and I are in the military. Do you ship to military addresses? »
- We'll be out of town after our occasion. Can you hold our gifts until we get back? »
- How can I keep track of my gifts and thank you notes? »
- What is Registry Concierge Service? »
- How do I know what someone still needs? »
- Can I order a Gift Card for the couple? »
- What does Sur La Table's gift packaging look like and how much does it cost? »
- How do I submit a rating and a review for a product? »
- When will my rating and review appear online? »
- What are your review guidelines? »
- Are there differences in prices among your three channels of business? »
- Where can I get more information if I have a product I would like to sell through Sur La Table? »
- What is suggested pricing? »
- How do I register for a class? »
- How long are classes? »
- Do I need to set up an account? »
- What is the format of your classes? »
- What is your cancellation policy for classes? »
- What should I wear? »
- What if I'm sick? »
- What are you doing to keep your cooking classes safe? »
Virtual Gift Card: Virtual Gift Cards are emailed directly to the recipient and are not subject to delivery charges.
Learn more about Afterpay.
You'll need to sign up for a PayPal account if you don't already have one. You can do this while you're checking out after you select it as your payment method. You can also visit PayPal to create an account at any time.
Once you choose to use PayPal, you'll be taken to their site to verify your financial details, then returned to our site to complete your transaction.
Note: PayPal is not a payment option in our stores.
For more detailed information about PayPal, or if you have questions not covered here, visit their help center.
To find the store nearest you, click here.
Orders shipped directly to you by our supplier: Due to custom manufacturing or turnaround time to ensure freshness, we are unable to cancel these orders once they have been purchased.
Testing facilities are chosen, certified and monitored by William E. Connor & Associates, Ltd., a global firm specializing in regulatory compliance that works with numerous retail brands.
At this time, you won't be able to reserve and purchase the items online and then pick them up in the store. Also, Find in Stores cannot be used with items that are only available online.
2. Enter the ZIP code to isolate stores within a set distance from that ZIP.
3. Your selected item will display as either Available, Limited or Unavailable for the store(s) within your area.
4. Call the store and ask the associate to hold the item(s) for you. Please be prepared to provide the item description, SKU (item number) and the quantity you’re requesting. The store will place items on hold for you through the end of the next business day.
Calling ahead to reserve isn't necessary, but it's recommended — especially if the item's availability shows as Limited.
We offer a Price Match Guarantee, click here for details.
Smaller rugs and furniture shipped via UPS: $29 Select styles and larger chairs shipped via UPS: $79 Large tables requiring assembly and oversized rugs priced under $2,000 and shipped via UPS: $199 Items too large to ship via UPS that ship via our white-glove service: $299
Sur La Table, Inc. is required by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped to AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NJ, NV, NY, OK, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY and WI. Where required, tax is also applied to the shipping, handling, gift wrap and/or food items. Appropriate charges will be added to your merchandise total and displayed on your final order confirmation. For states not listed, your purchase may be subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file an annual sales/use tax return to report all the taxable purchases made without corresponding sales tax charged, and to pay use tax on those purchases when filing the tax return. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.
Please note that it may take up to 12 weeks to completely remove your name from our list due to timelines associated with production and delivery of the Sur La Table catalog.
If you wish to no longer receive email newsletters from Sur La Table and want to unsubscribe, you will find a link at the bottom of our email newsletter which allows you to unsubscribe. By clicking on this link you will be removed from our email list. You may also call our Customer Service Center at 1-317-559-2041. Our representatives are available to answer your calls from 9am-9pm Eastern M-F and 10am-6pm Eastern Sat and Sun.
If you prefer that your Gift Registry not be displayed on The Knot you may opt out when creating your registry.
All changes and purchases made to your registry online will be updated immediately. All changes and purchases made in our stores or via our Customer Service Center will also be reflected online and in stores within 15 minutes.
If available inventory of a seasonal item that you have registered for becomes low, we will alert you so that you may determine if you would like to purchase it or select an alternative item.
We guarantee the quality of the products we sell in our stores, website and catalog. If you aren't completely satisfied with a gift you've received, simply return it within 60 days of your event date or purchase date, whichever is later, and provide proof of purchase (a receipt, gift receipt or gift registry showing the purchased item). We'll either replace the item or exchange it for another item or a Sur La Table Gift Card equal to the amount of the returned item. If you have an original purchase receipt, you may be eligible for a refund for the purchase price. Unfortunately, returns and exchanges without proof of purchase will not be accepted. Please see Returns and Exchanges for additional information about returning your gift.
- The item was recently purchased and shipped and is still in transit
- Your guest may not have had a chance to deliver the item to you
- The item is on backorder and has yet to be shipped
The proper format for a military address is to enter APO (Army Post Office) or FPO (Fleet Post Office) in the city field, along with "AE" (mail going to Europe, the Middle East, Africa and portions of Canada), "AP" (the Pacific) and "AA" (for the Americas and portions of Canada) in the state field. Therefore, the bottom line of overseas military addresses is: APO or FPO; followed by AE, AP, or AA; and then the ZIP Code.
Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
Classes are hands-on and full participation. Students practice techniques demonstrated by our instructors and prepare menu items. Class size is limited to 16 people.
Age requirements are posted for each class on the class detail page. Most classes are ages 14 and up. Minors must be accompanied by a paying adult. Some classes are restricted to 18 and up and will be noted on the class detail page.
For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the schedule start time of a class, Sur La Table will refund your class fee in full back to the original form of payment (or, if you prefer, issue you a refund in the form of a Sur La Table gift card). For cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled start of a class, we are not able to offer any refunds or in-store credit.
Cancellations or changes can be made (1) in person in at the location of the culinary class or (2) through our toll-free number during normal business hours, by calling 1-317-559-2041 and speaking directly to a Sur La Table representative. We cannot accept or honor cancellations made by email or left on voicemail. When we cancel a class due to inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond our control (e.g., power outages, facility issues, etc.), we will endeavor to contact you by email or telephone with as much notice as possible and issue a full refund to the original form of payment (or, if you prefer, issue you a refund in the form of a Sur La Table gift card). However, if we do not affirmatively cancel a class by email or telephone and you are unable to attend, our standard cancellation policy applies. Please note that Sur La Table reserves the right to modify class menus at any time due to ingredient availability or seasonality.
We ask that you wear comfortable, casual clothing and flat comfortable shoes. Please do not wear open-toed shoes or sandals. Please pull long hair back.
We believe in gathering together over good food. But if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, the CDC strongly recommends—and we ask—that you stay home. Even if you're just coughing, you might expose others with compromised immune systems who will have greater difficulty recovering. There will be other opportunities to get together—we promise. We can't wait to have you in the kitchen when you're better!
So if you're not up to it, stay home, hydrate, rest, take care and maybe have some soup. We have a great recipe for that!
We are closely following CDC and local public health orders and guidelines.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning with disinfectants throughout our stores and kitchens, particularly high-touch surfaces.
Instructors and staff will wear face coverings throughout your class.
We have strict safety and health protocols in place for our employees.
Our best price policy applies to online and in-store purchases. You can also match online prices for in-store purchases.
- For online purchases, before placing your order, please contact our customer service team at 1-317-559-2041. They'll verify the ad or check the link to the competitor pricing and then place the order, including the price adjustment, for you.
- For in-store purchases, present the qualifying ad or website to a store associate.
Our price match guarantee offer is valid for online and in-store purchases, and we allow you to match online prices for in-store purchases. For online purchases, before placing your order, please contact our customer service who will verify the copy of the ad or check the link to the competitor pricing. If you have questions, please call our customer service team at 1-317-559-2041. For in-store purchases, please see a store associate.
Terms and Conditions: The item being matched must be identical in brand name, size, weight, color, quantity, and model number. Each customer is limited to only one price match per identical item. At the time you request a price match, the lower price item must be in stock and available in our store or on our website. In addition, the lower price must be current (not outdated), published, and valid, and you must have evidence of an original, complete paper advertisement or website address showing the price of the item being matched. Price match is available only in the U.S. and only on the day of your purchase. In calculating a retail, in-store price match, we will add to any online price the applicable sales tax for the state where our store is located. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders where a price match have been made and the competing retailer also charges shipping.Exclusions: This offer excludes the following:
- Category-wide or storewide discounts.
- Percentage or dollars-off discounts (e.g., "20% off" or "$10 off a purchase of $100 or more") and coupon-required prices.
- Pre-order and trade-in offers.
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, and mail-in offers. We do not take competitor coupons online. Coupons may be accepted in-stores only if coupon present at time of purchase (see stores for details).
- Free items, buy-one-get-one-free items, and gift-with-purchase offers if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement.
- Typographical and other pricing errors.
- Items shipped directly from vendor or manufacturer.
- Service fees, such as free or discounted shipping and delivery fees.
- Items that are advertised as limited-quantity, limited-time, out-of-stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished, used, closeout, damaged, or liquidation.
- Prices from resellers, clearance websites, auction websites, and retail outlets.
- Prices on items that require a minimum quantity must be purchased for lower price to apply.
- Prices that only display on a website after log in.
- Paid membership club and paid loyalty programs.
- Non-branded and private-label items.
- Prices offered outside the U.S.
Sur La Table reserves the right to suspend, terminate, update or modify this policy at any time.
General: Sur La Tableâ€™s decisions about eligibility for this Offer are final. Sur La Table reserves the right to: correct errors or inconsistencies in Offer materials; suspend or terminate this Offer (in whole or in part) if it cannot be executed as planned; and disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the Offer. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. This Offer is void outside the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Any legal action arising out of or connected with this Offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS OFFER, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES THAT "GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."