Celebrating Julia Child
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Through her French cooking school, her groundbreaking cookbooks and revolutionary television programs, Julia Child helped bring classic French cuisine to the States, and in turn inspired a generation of cooks to expand their skills. Our chef instructor will teach you tips and classic French techniques for mastering a handful of Julia's most delicious and beloved recipes, each of which reflect her cooking philosophy: big flavor, small pretense.
In honor of Julia's life and legacy Sur La Table will donate 5% of the net proceeds from this class to Wholesome Wave, a national nonprofit dedicated to providing community access to fresh, local produce for all people regardless of income, and supporting local farms.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions