Cooking with Ancient Grains
What You Will Learn
Flavor, texture and rustic elegance for food lovers and health-conscious, Old World staples quinoa, bulgur wheat, farro and millet move to the forefront of everyday cooking in this class. Because of their sheer variety, health value and versatility, these whole grains deserve to take their place as part of rounded and exciting meals. Join us as we create an entire menu and discover how satisfying, flavorful, and sophisticated whole grains can be.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
- 803 Town and Country Boulevard, Suite 123
- Houston City Centre, Texas 77024
- Get Directions