Fall Harvest Desserts
What You Will Learn
The days are shorter, the nights are cooler, and that means it’s time to turn your oven back on and start baking again! In this class we’ll revisit some familiar flavors and learn some new techniques as we make a flaky homemade pie dough, buttery biscuit shortcake, crispy fried doughnut, and moist and tender cake. You’ll leave with a quartet of new desserts guaranteed to impress your friends throughout the coming fall entertaining season.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class