Pizza in Naples
What You Will Learn
Enjoy piping hot pizza from Naples – no passport required! In this fun, hands-on class, you’ll learn to prepare authentic Italian pizza right in your own oven. We’ll start by making the signature thin, crispy crust, then add a selection of traditional and updated toppings. Once you discover how easy and delicious homemade pizza can be, you may never settle for delivery again.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class