Best of the Paris Brasserie
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
If you can’t make it across the Atlantic this spring or perhaps have just returned, this class is perfect for you. Everyone raves about the cuisine, and here you’ll learn how to make an assortment of classic dishes straight from the best cafes of Paris that are easy and delicious.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class