Better with Beer
What You Will Learn
Prepare to get inspired and creative with your favorite off-hours beverage. We’ll explore the flavor-enhancing qualities of cooking with standard styles of beers, infusing dishes with the refreshingly complex flavors of lager, porter and stout to delicious effect. Discover opportunities to enjoy your favorite beers aside from the tap. We’ll also cover practical techniques such as steaming mussels, braising ribs and even make homemade ice cream. From course to course you’ll find reasons to raise your glass to creative cooking and delicious eating.
*Please note: In this class, beer will be used for cooking only. Beer will not be served during class.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class