Grilling Made Easy
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Get up to speed on the basics of grilling and learn how to transform seasonal ingredients into a variety of crowd-pleasing dishes. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for preparing moist and flavorful grilled steak, chicken, and salmon. We'll show you how to easily create your own salsa and vinaigrette from scratch. Plus, you'll practice using a salt slab to make the most delicious asparagus you've ever tasted. Once you discover how easy, versatile and fun grilling can be, you'll look forward to showing off your skills for family and friends this summer.
*Please note:In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class