Wolf Gourmet Blender
Whether blending a healthy green smoothie, a batch of frozen cocktails or a creamy squash soup, the premium Wolf Gourmet Blender puts extraordinary power and control right at your fingertips. Designed for exceptional performance, with responsive speed control and a unique design for quiet blending, this versatile blender chops vegetables, whips cream, purées soups and more, all with the power and precise control refined over Wolf’s seven decades of experience in demanding professional kitchens.
- Four blending presets provide a range of texture options, including Smoothie, Purée, Soup and Ice Crush
- Variable speed dial allows you to blend ingredients to your specifications
- Pulse function works at any manual speed, from the lowest to the highest
- The 2.4-peak horsepower motor features a robust, all-metal drive and powers an ultra-efficient array of stainless steel blades at speeds up to 210 mph for fast, smooth results
- Classic stainless steel and die-cast construction pairs sleek, modern design with rock-solid durability
- Quiet technology features advanced airflow management to reduce motor noise
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls with bright LCD display
- Built-in timer works with both manual and pre-programmed modes
- Tight-fitting lid includes an emulsion dosing cup for adding ingredients slowly while blending for foolproof mayonnaise, dressings and marinades
- BPA-free and shatterproof, the generously sized Tritan blending carafe features easy-to-read measurement markings
- Fits easily under most standard cabinets
- Manufacturer: Wolf Gourmet
- Model: Red-WGBL100S, Black-WGBL110S, Stainless Steel-WGBL120S
- Includes: Blender, Tritan carafe, emulsion cup, lid, tamper, Use & Care guide
- Material: Tritan copolyester, stainless steel, die-cast aluminum, BPA-free plastic, silicone
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 9" x 17.5""
- Capacity: 64 oz.
- Weight: 17.3 lb.
- Watts: 1545
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in China
- Care: Wipe housing clean with damp cloth. To clean blending carafe, fill halfway with water and add two drops of dishwashing soap, then run on High for 30 seconds. Rinse. Dishwasher cleaning is not recommended
- Use: Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada