Zwilling J.A. Henckels Porterhouse Steak Knives, Set of 4
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Inspired by the architect Matteo Thun, who has contributed his design expertise to the Zwilling Pro collection, these professional-quality steak knives deftly slice through even the thickest steaks, from porterhouse to rib-eye. Stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, the blades are strong and retain sharpness. This set includes four knives in a handsome beechwood presentation box that’s perfect for gifting or storing.
- Blade is forged of Zwilling special formula high-carbon stainless steel for durability and edge retention
- Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic
- Polypropylene handles are triple riveted to a full tang and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip
- Knife blades are individually hand sharpened and polished
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Knives: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Presentation box:
- Knives: 4.5" blade, 8.75" total length
- Presentation box: 10" x 4" x 1.5"
- Made in Spain
- Hand wash only
- Four steak knives
- Presentation box