Zwilling J.A. Henckels Porterhouse Steak Knives, Set of 4
- SKU: 3842051
Inspired by the architect Matteo Thun, who has contributed his design expertise to the Zwilling Pro collection, these professional-quality steak knives deftly slice through even the thickest steaks, from porterhouse to rib-eye. Stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, the blades are strong and retain sharpness. This set includes four knives in a handsome beechwood presentation box that’s perfect for gifting or storing.
- Blade is forged of Zwilling special formula high-carbon stainless steel for durability and edge retention
- Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic
- Polypropylene handles are triple riveted to a full tang and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip
- Knife blades are individually hand sharpened and polished
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Knives: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Presentation box:
- Knives: 4.5" blade, 8.75" total length
- Presentation box: 10" x 4" x 1.5"
- Made in Spain
- Hand wash only
- Four steak knives
- Presentation box